Oh my...I miss you guys more than you know. Our Halloween was pretty lame. Alex is upset and hates her life. Kiara was tired and you know how she is when that happens. We went to two houses and took them cookies and trick or treated at one house ;) Oh yea…pretty lame!!! The kids look adorable and I want to hold them tight and kiss them right now!!! :)
Mason--love the costume. You make one very awesome pirate/skeleton. (It was the cutest one I have saw all night!)
Keaten---darling witch...so cute can we barrow it next year? :P You are beautiful and getting so big.
Jax---oh my, oh my. He is a big B. I can't get over how he looks like a toddler and no long a baby ;)
Heidi…thanks for keeping me updated!!! YOU’RE THE BOMB!!!!
I love the costumes! Allie wanted to be a skeleton and I had no idea I could find something so cute and your baby is so big! Happy Late Birthday by the way!
A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
5 comments:
Oh my...I miss you guys more than you know. Our Halloween was pretty lame. Alex is upset and hates her life. Kiara was tired and you know how she is when that happens. We went to two houses and took them cookies and trick or treated at one house ;) Oh yea…pretty lame!!! The kids look adorable and I want to hold them tight and kiss them right now!!! :)
Mason--love the costume. You make one very awesome pirate/skeleton. (It was the cutest one I have saw all night!)
Keaten---darling witch...so cute can we barrow it next year? :P You are beautiful and getting so big.
Jax---oh my, oh my. He is a big B. I can't get over how he looks like a toddler and no long a baby ;)
Heidi…thanks for keeping me updated!!! YOU’RE THE BOMB!!!!
Very cute costumes. I absolutly love that Goofy costume. Wow are kids are getting big!
Happy Birthday Heidi!! Hope you had a good one!!!
hey Heidi! Your kids looked so cute on halloween, Im so jealous that you went to Hawaii!!! those pictures are pretty
I love the costumes! Allie wanted to be a skeleton and I had no idea I could find something so cute and your baby is so big! Happy Late Birthday by the way!
Post a Comment