You guys are going to have so much fun in Hawaii! I wish I was going somewhere warm rather staying here where the weather is getting colder and colder by the day! It was so good to see you today! It has been a long time! And Keaton looked so cute at the open-house! Well, keep us posted!
Got ya message. That isn't something I had in stock, but I placed an order yesterday and put it on there for ya. I should have it Tuesday. If you need it sooner, let me know. My e-mail is nbarton@marykay.com. Thanks Heidi!
A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
5 comments:
I am so excited for you guys :) YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!! GOOD JOB KEV.
I Hope you have tons of fun!!! I am jealous, but very happy for you. I can't wait to see the pictures, take lots!
You guys are going to have so much fun in Hawaii! I wish I was going somewhere warm rather staying here where the weather is getting colder and colder by the day! It was so good to see you today! It has been a long time! And Keaton looked so cute at the open-house! Well, keep us posted!
I'm so jealous! You are in Hawaii and we are all here in the snow! :( I hope you guys are having a good time.
Got ya message. That isn't something I had in stock, but I placed an order yesterday and put it on there for ya. I should have it Tuesday. If you need it sooner, let me know. My e-mail is nbarton@marykay.com. Thanks Heidi!
Post a Comment