Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Just rambling

It has been a while since I updated and I figured it was time. Here a quick review of the past couple of weeks. The month started out with my birthday (YUCK) and I swear I already have more gray hairs :( The good thing was my sisters came down, this was the best present, I love a house full of Squires girls. We missed Shauna stuck in North Carolina. We actually miss them everyday and can't wait for them to move back to Utah. The Following day I came down with a stupid chest cold, that I still have! It is ridiculous and it is kicking my butt. I don't want to do anything. I have no strength, by the time my long day of teaching ended yesterday I could barely move. The good news was I found just enough energy to spot all my students for 8 long hours, I am paying for it today. The kids are busy as usual. Landon has spent every night on the computer trying to design motorcycle graphics. He has his last football game on Saturday. The good news is they are playing for state. This is huge for us because our team/school has never played for the championships, usually never making it to the playoffs. It is very exciting. Keeter and mason are busy with their everyday activities also. But these two have found a new activity. This activity involves allot of yelling and sometimes hitting. They are at each others throats 24\7. I Really miss summer. And Finally Jax the little man. I love this kid he is so much fun. He entertains everyone. I know, I know, you are all thinking of how miserable and mean I was when I found out I was pregnant with my FOURTH.... but I am so glad we have him. He is the best baby ever! Well that's it I wish the football players the best of luck, and I will definitely post the final score.

1 comment:

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

oh I miss you guys as well...trust me it was much harder for me to miss the party than it was for you guys to be missing me! I am super happy for good old North Sevier! I will be cheering for them as well! As for Keeter and Mas...look on the bright side, at least they will know how to fight when they get older.... :) When it comes to the little man...um....I so miss him, he will not even know me or want anything to do with me next time he sees me :( SAD.

Have a good week and finish the book so we can chat on Saturday about it!!! PS who would have thought that you and I would be discussing book for shits sake! :) Over and out good buddy