Sad to say but we had to come back to reality :(
We had a blast. Our vacation was AMAZING!!! Hawaii is beautiful. I knew it would be, but to see it in person is unbelievable. We took the road to Hana which was a full day trip. We hiked up a thick mountain trail which led us to a 450 foot waterfall it was so pretty. We went snorkeling (I loved this) Kevin not so much but he did his best. We went para sailing 800 feet up in the sky, it's quiet that high up. We went deep sea fishing and caught a total of four Mahi Mahi's about 30 to 35 pounds and one little tuna. Kevin caught the tuna it was hilarious even funnier was that we used it to bait my hook! By the way this was hard work, I thought that fish was going to take me in the ocean with it!! Fishing was fun except for getting sick. Poor Starli she was sick the entire time... I did not get sick until after we stopped and fished. We were relieved when two other guys started throwing up with us. Kevin and Joby were the only two who didn't get sick, and of course they say it was all in our head... whatever! We also went to an awesome luau I loved this!!! It was probably on of my most favorite activities. We also went hiking, and we had two different days to just play on the beach. Kevin and Joby tried surfing, we decided this is definitely harder than it looks. We has so much fun, but I have to admit by the end of the week, I was really missing my kids!
My mom stayed at my house with my kids and they did great! However I think I need to send her on vacation now. She was exhausted... but she called me the night we got home and said she was already missing her kids :)
I can't wait until the day comes for us to go back with our kids.
Also a HUGE thanks to my Mom, Alesha, Natalie, Heather T. Bree, and Tawnie. Thanks a ton for covering for me all week!! Also Kevin for this amazing surprise, and of course Joby and Starli you guys are all great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awesome....I am so happy for you guys :) I knew you were going to have an amazing time how could you not...it is Hawaii! Good Job Kevin :) I only wish I had your tan oh and the darling board shorts. I hope Natalie can remember where she got those ones! Two years baby....start planning now!
I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time though.
it sounds like you guys had such a blast. nothing like going to hawaii then having to come back to salina hey? i bet your kids were sure glad you came home though! good luck getting back in the routine of normal life :)
Post a Comment