Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Descisions
Well we are half way though the week and looking forward to a long weekend! I received an interesting phone call yesterday, and have debated about even mentioning it. Debating because I do not think it will turn out to be much, and because when you all read this you are going to call me and ask me if I have lost my mind!!! Oh well like I said I don't think it is anything to worry about. However we are showing our house on Saturday morning. The interested buyers are more than qualified I am not concerned about that. I am concerned about the taxes, fees, etc. We have not been in this house for two years so there will be at least 15% in taxes (capital gains) we would have to pay. Which means we would have to raise the price to compensate the sale. I don't see that happening, however we did tell them this concern and they said they wanted to look at it Saturday morning. If their interested we told them to make an offer. So I guess we will see. I do have a MANDATORY rule this time. We must have a rental. Mentally I have not got over the sell of my last house, and two years building this one. However this time or next time rules will apply!! Enough of all that let's change the subject. Yesterday I was reading my sisters blog, and looking at pictures of her beautiful girls, and I realized how much I miss them. They look like they are doing great. One more funny thing. Keaten and Mason decided to have a lemonade stand after school. So they sat up shop on the front lawn by the road, they only lasted about 45 minutes they were done when I got home. The odd thing is they made $9.50 on punch that wasn't even cold! Keaten said she forgot the ice!!! I asked her how much they were charging and she said $1.00 for the small Dixie cups, and $2.00 for the big ones. Holy crap Koolaid cost .25 a packet....... she may do well in RETAIL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment