Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tired and Moody

I guess it is time for an update. Today is probably not a good day to post an update because I am incredibly moody! In fact I am so moody that I can't even stand to be around myself, you all know how I am when I get like this LOL. I think I am just so tired that I have turned into a walking zombie.......anyways we decided not to sell our house yet. The potential buyers loved the house and called back quickly to make an offer. However how do you place a value on our time? We have not been there long enough to value the amount of time and effort we put in. Plus now is not the best time to be starting another one. I am relieved and so are my kids, much to my surprise Kevin was not anxious to sell just yet. Speaking of Kevin our (story time) is no longer going so well. After reading last night I told him we were done. If you can even imagine he does not like Bella! He thinks she is a quack! So that's it we are done!!!! how could anyone not like Bella? He thinks I will keep reading but he should know me well enough to know that I am not messing around, I stated the rules in the beginning. Like I said before I love these books, there is no way I am going to let him ruin this for me. So there you go story time has ended :) I will keep reading I am enjoying the second time around as much as the first time.

The kids are all doing great. Landon has a game tomorrow, and we are racing in Price this weekend. Something to look forward to, the boys can't wait! Landon hopes to be racing a 250 this time. He's had his eye on one and he is testing it out tonight. He thinks he has a buyer for his 125 so I guess we'll see. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

You are to funny about reading the books to Kevin..... and yes he should like Bella.

I can't believe that you were even considering selling your house. What were you thinking?

Miller Family said...

I loved the twilight series!! you need to read her new one, the "alien" one. I actually liked it better than books 2 and 3 of the twilight... It was soooo good to hear from you. It made tay's day to hear from Keeter's. Thanks for checking on us. We can keep in better touch now!
-mandi

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

LOL...I can't believe he doesn't like Bella! I would have been done for sure after that comment as well. I miss you guys and I can't wait to see you again. ;)

I didn't know you were thinking about selling the house...WT am I the last to know everything :)

Darling and I miss you!