Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting Started

Thanks to a big push from a great friend, I am trying to get my blog started. I can see I am going to need some help, and I am learning that this may become a little addicting. But since I have finished the twilight series, I have needed a new obsession! So where do I start? Oh of course my kids.....

Landon has his first football game Friday He is kicking and playing wide receiver. He hopes to be kicking for Varsity as well. I'm guessing that all depends on the JV game. He has had a pretty busy summer, mowing lawns and working with his dad. Somehow he managed some play time too.

Keeter is always on the move, she does not sit still for a second. I am very fortunate to have her, she helps me tons!! she is the second mom at our house. She LOVES LOVES dance and her instructor. She is also a great gymnast, and often requests for a new coach!

Mason is my little buddy he has always been a momma's boy. He loves playing with Braxton and working on jumps and tricks for the pedal malisha. (this is a big deal) lol. He started second grade and was excited that he shares his name with his teacher!

Jaxon the little man... He is just fun! what more can I say - he too is a momma's boy and he LOVES Landon. Mostly he loves Landon's dirt bike, he stands by the door making the sounds of a bike until Landon takes him for a ride. I guess it runs in the family.

Well there is a quick run down of what is happening at our house.

No comments: