Friday, August 22, 2008

Yeah it's Friday!! We made it through the first week of school it actually feels like we never left! I started reading Twilight again but this time I am reading it out loud to Kevin it is Hilarious. He kept asking me what it was about, his curiosity of my obsession over these books were driving him crazy. So I offered to read them to him (yes he can read) but he never takes the time to do it. So I gave him a few rules, he can't ask questions, and he can't make sly comments..... knowing Kevin's personality I knew he would. Much to my surprise he is really enjoying it. When he got home last night it was about 9:00 and he started forming cement outside, when I went out to talkt to him, he said ''don't go to bed we have reading to do'' It was pretty funny.
Tonight is Landon's first Football game, he is pretty excited. We have tryouts for dance tomorrow and I am trying to squeeze in an ATV class for the kids as well. We'll see how it all goes. I also have club tomorrow night, I know your all dying to hear that, but it is at Lisa Silva's house and her husband is cooking!! (EL-MEXICANO) Yeah!! Well I hope everyone has a great weekend...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi! Thanks for the sweet comments! I posted some of those pics so you could see them! I wish you could have made it to the wedding, but it was a busy weekend! Anyway... sounds like all is well with the family! Thats great! Cute blog! Tia

Rochelle said...

Hey Heidi, I found you through Brenna & CG's blog. Yours is darling. I am going to add you to ours (I hope that is ok) If not, block me :o). I love that you are reading Twilight for the 2nd time, me too. I never thought of reading it to Richard though. He and the kids thought that I was nuts the first time that I read it. (I had all of them read in less than 3 days each)

Amie said...

That's too funny that Kevin wants to read Twilight. Funny because Joss has mentioned it before too. I'm not sure he'll appreciate them the way I do. I just finished the 3rd book and I'm way pumped for the final one! Anyway, the blog is way cute. Your background is quite popular. I've seen it on 3 different sites just today. You all have good taste! Anyway, take care!