Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gotta Love Mornings!

As you know school started this week, I love the excitement of the first day and week. However ours was short lived. Today was day three and it felt like day three hundred! As usual Keeter popped out of bed like a jack in a box ready to start her day. But the boys were a whole different story. (less than excited) Mason moped all morning wrapped in his silk blanket begging me for the hair dryer to blow warm air under the blanket. The longer It went on the madder I was getting. Landon was just moody and mean to everyone, and Jax went from the kitchen to both bathrooms unloading every drawer on his way. He also made a quick stop at lilly dog dish and dumped out all of her food and water. Somehow we managed to clean up most of it in a rush and head out the door. Mason still had tears in his eyes when he left. Keeter was rolling her eyes at Mason acting like a baby, and Landon was sitting in my car with the music cranked. Apparently my car has great bass (so he says). I ran like a mad woman and somehow made it to work by 8:06...........did I mention I love mornings?

No comments: