7 THINGS I CAN DO...
1. Wiggle my ears
2. Put on makeup and drive at the same time
3. A series of back handsprings (without peeing my pants)
4. Cook
5. Back up a truck and trailer
6. Beat everyone in a leg wrestle
7. Swim
7 THINGS I CAN'T DO
1. Sing
2. Paint
3. Sit still
4. Hide my emotions
5. Refuse sherbet
6. Pretend I like something or someone
7. French Braid
7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO KEVIN
1. His personality
2. His honestly
3. He's a good dad
4. His ambition
5. His ways of making me laugh when I'm mad
6. His Stubbornness
7. His love
7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
1. How was your day
2. Where is Jaxon
3. Pick up your dirty clothes
4. I love you
5. Turn of that TV
6. Is your homework done
7. Hurry were late
7 PEOPLE I ADMIRE
1. My parents
2. My Granny
3. My sisters
4. Kevin
5. My kids
6. Natalie (I want her patience)
7. Stephenie Meyer (HA HA)
7 FAVORITE FOODS
1. Seafood (all kinds)
2. Nachos
3. Sherbet
4. Popcorn
5. Cafe Rio
6. P.F. Changs
7. Olive Garden
7 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Shauna
2. Brenna
3. Melissa A.
4. Diedre
5. Krista
6. Bree
7. And everyone else
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I blog stalk you every now and again and I just have to tell you that I am impressed that you can do backhandsprings, WITHOUT peeing your pants. I would totally be peeing in my pants, LOL!
Post a Comment