Last night the twilight countdown came to an end. I have been anxiously awaiting this huge premier. We started out the night with a Twilight club. We had so much fun. We played Twilight Trivia, and I knew every answer. This could have something to do with the fact that I have been online everyday this week watching every trailer and interview made. I also read Midnight sun which as you all know has even more detail. I could seriously lock myself in my bedroom for a week and do nothing but read. fortunately I have just enough self control to not allow this, at least not a full week :( After the movie I did not know what to think. I liked it allot, I knew it was not possible to even come close to the book, so with that in mind, I did not set high expectations. But for some reason I am feeling disappointment. I don't really know why, I liked the movie, maybe it's because it's over and now what am I going to look forward to? I am curious to hear everyone else's take on the movie, most everyone at club loved it!
Speaking of looking forward, all I hear are Christmas commercials, and shopping ideas. Honestly I have no desire to even think about starting a list. I know several people who are 90% done, and seriously I don't even want to think about putting up a tree. Maybe it has something to do with the weather, It's 60 degrees outside. (which I love). Maybe after Thanksgiving I will be a little more festive.
I was just watching out my window with a huge smile on my face. Today is my neighbors b-day. His party starts in about a half hour, and he is outside on the front lawn just bursting with excitement. He is pacing the sidewalk, jumping across the lawn, even doing some kind of a little dance as he keeps watching the cars pass hoping one of them will be stopping at his house. Why is it that adults don't show their excitement like children. I think it might actually be fun to run around the neighborhood jumping and dancing. However I would probably end up in the nut house, after someone called me in for running around the streets like a crazy woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry you were disappointed. I haven't read any of the books...that is on my list of things to do!;) BrynLee loved it, though!
I did like the movie, but at the same time I was little disappointed. There were times in the movie that I actually imagined it that way when I was reading the book. They had to cram that whole book into a 2 hour movie, so if you think of it that way then I guess they did a good job. I was upset when it ended. I wanted to see more NOW!!!
BTW you better get in the christmas spirit SOON or I am comming over to Deck your Halls!!
So I loved the movie!!!But it is only because I set low expectations for the movie-I knew it could never compare to the book. I would love to get into another good book-I'll take you up on your offer!
This is totally off the subject of your post, but I just wanted to tell you how excited Hagen was to play with Jax this morning. He has been so depressed the last few days walking around the house looking for "Jax". So this morning I told him he was going to play at Lori's and he said "Lorlee! Jaxon play!!" and was completely excited. It was adorable!! Anyway, have a good day! :)
Post a Comment