Sunday, November 16, 2008

CONGRATS N.S. WOLVES

MAKING HISTORY...the first time EVER in the history of North Sevier we make it to the finals. The Wolves are up against the Kanab Cowboys The #1 ranked team. This is not a first for the Cowboys. They have taken state and made it to the finals several times. The game was at Timp View High School in Provo and I think 90% of Salina was there The stands were packed, everyone in Blue and Crimson. The team had great support starting with a team send off at 9:00 a.m. A tail gate party in Provo at 1:00. And kick off at 2:00. The first quarter we are unsuccessful in even coming close to scoring. The Cowboys have scored twice, the wolves are making some mistakes, and the tension is starting to become uncomfortable. It's now half time and there is no change. The cheerleaders and the fans are trying our best to put the spirit back into our team. Then half time ends and we come back with a VENGEANCE! Our first touch down is made in less than 30 seconds with the extra point good. The second touch down follows right after with another successful extra point. This puts us in the lead and we DOMINATE from this point on. We have an awesome interception, another touchdown and that's how it's done. It was AWESOME!!! I am so proud of our boys they played hard and worked hard all season and it paid off. This was an amazing experience for our boys. CONGRATS WOLVES!!!

2 comments:

Deidre said...

Sounds like it was an amazing game!! By the way, I have dial-up so I waited about 1/2 hour for your Hawaii pics and then gave up. But the 10 pics that I saw looked like you had so much fun. Can't wait for Twilight-we are going on the 21st to the American Fork theatre. How about you?

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome Heidi.. I am proud of the boys! Twilight this fri? I think I'm going to make Jess take me.. Poor guy. lol