First I have to thank Deidre :)
1. Where did you meet your husband?
The big town of Salina...
2. How long did you date before you got married?
On again off again for 4 1/2 years. However one of the
off times lasted almost a year :(
3. How long have you been married?
16 sweet years.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
This is a tough one, I know Kevin's personality so well
I can usually predict most everything. But when he does surprise
me he does it with something completely out of the ordinary.
Like our trip to Hawaii, or selling our house without telling me it was
for sale!!
5. What is your favorite feature if his.
For not being a big man he is very strong and solid! I love his muscles.
However I tease him all the time and tell him I hope he gets FAT. The boy
can eat and eat and never gain a pound. (this is so unfair)
6. What is your favorite quality?
His honesty and Loyalty. Kevin is very honest and always does what it
right. He does not sugar coat anything. If you want to get an honest opinion
about something ask Kevin.
7. Does he have a nick name for you?
Heid, Heidi Ho, and mostly momma!
8. What is his favorite food?
Crab Crab and More Crab. He also eats allot of popcorn and ice cream, and he loves toast with everything. I sometimes hate when he asks for toast because I end up making an entire loaf of toast!
9. What is his favorite sport.
Motocross and baseball
10. When and where did you first kiss.
I'm not sure I can remember that long ago :) J/K it was spring break back in
the 90's (HA HA) and he kissed me when he dropped me off.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Watch movies, go snowmobiling, chase our kids.
12. Do you have children?
Do I ever!! Three boys, and one girl. I also count Kevin as one of my kids, and the dog so that makes six for me.
13. Does he have any hidden talents.
He is very talented. But there is one that is more of a personality trait, and that is everyone likes him even strangers.
14. How old is he?
37
15. Who said I love your first.
Honestly I am not sure, but probably me.
16. What is his favorite music?
Hard rock, old rock, some alternative and hip hop. Not a country fan unless it is old country.
17. What do you admire most about him?
His loyalty. He loves his wife and family, we make him proud. I know there is
no one who could love me as much as he does.
18. What is his favorite color?
Orange ( I know I question it too)
19. Will he read this?
If I tell him I wrote about him today, then yes Definitely!
20. Who do you tag?
Brenna, Shauna, Starli, Krista and Mandi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Heidi....so im a blogger now! At least we can keep track of each other this way, since we aren't coaching together!
Hey Heidi, I snuck in the back door through Brennas blog. I can't believe how beautiful your family is. It has been so long. I would love an invite to your blog, that way I can keep up with your busy life and family. My email is
4wheelintrio@live.com. I would also like to invite you to mine but to do that I need your email. All in all, it would just be nice to hear from you.
Your friend,
Melissa
Post a Comment