Friday, September 19, 2008

Milestones

I was thinking the other day how life changes before our eyes and we don't even know it. My mom had been gone (playing) for the summer and home occasionally on Sundays. She came up one Sunday afternoon to see the kids and was so fascinated by all the new things Jaxon was doing. She kept saying ''Heidi look at him'' or "Heidi listen to him" my response was usually ''I know mom he always does that.'' After a while I realized how much he had grown up in even just a month, and I did not even realize the changes. It is fascinating to watch this milestones.
Jaxon is a wild man on the loose. He is into everything! Sometimes his messes are very inconvenient, and other times we all run to find the camera laughing hysterically at his mischief. As you can see below........ we were just heading out the door in a rush after a crazy morning when I asked where the baby was? After a few minutes of looking, this is where we found him.........happy as could be!!

No comments: