I woke up today and was laying in bed trying to remember what day it was. I was so glad when I realized it was Saturday! Then I looked over and seen the most precious face in the world, with bright blue eyes and a smile that just melts my heart! Jaxon says ''morning mommy'' I wish I could lay in bed with him every morning. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Yesterday he walked in the kitchen and found Lilly our pug chewing on his favorite toy motorcycle and he yelled at the top of his lungs ''Damn it Lilly'' I almost died I did not no if I should laugh or spank him.
Moving on from the youngest to the oldest Landon got his drivers licence on Monday! It seems like a dream I have not woken up from, I seriously can't believe he is 16! He has been busy as usual with school and playing baseball. He barely has enough time for homework, and especially his favorite past time riding his dirt bike! He has also been really sick this week. I think he might have Strep throat, and I am kicking myself for not getting him to the Dr. I know he his sick when he doesn't get out of bed to eat! This kid eats more than everyone in my family put together! This might explain why he is now bigger than both Kevin and I.
Keeter bug is super busy right now. She just started her first round of dance competition, and has two more. She placed First in all four dances. They did great. She also has a Tumbling competition in April she is working hard for. I am so proud of her she has been blessed with talent, and she works so hard to improve it. She is her toughest critic. She never stops pushing herself. But through all of her drive and determination she loves it. I don't have to ask her to practice, most of the time I have to yell upstairs and tell her it is time to take a break!
Mason like always is just my little buddy. He is going through a serious whining stage though, and it is driving me CRAZY. I hope it's just a phase, I really think he was the baby for so long, that sometimes he thinks he still needs to be the baby! I am a little worried though he is quite the ladies man. Landon never even talked to girls until 8th grade. Mason can't quit talking to them and about them. He says every girl in his class except two ''Love him'' LOL I really don't know what to think of it.
Well that about sums in up. I am going to try to do better at blogging now, so my posts wont be so long!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yea....an update!!!!! I miss your kids more than you know. I really wish I lived in the same town so I could see them everyday :)
Thanks for updating...it has been forever :)
Post a Comment