A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
5 comments:
oh my...i love them.
So...i really like the one of Jax and Mason. and I really want the one of him blowing a kiss but I want it cropped :) SO DARLING!!!!!
They are all so precious...did you take them yourself???
I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!
I can't believe how curly Jaxon's hair is. These are darling pictures.
I love the new pics! They are darling. I'm in love with Jaxon's curls:) They are so dang cute!
Cute pictures!!! I was so exctited to hear the little man say my name! One day he WILL let me hold him LOL!
I changed my URL
http://www.kelsie-13.blogspot.com/
Kelsie Dawn
Post a Comment