Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Much needed update!

I know it has been forever,and it is time for a much needed update. But honestly I am so busy right now, I barely have time to sleep. In fact last night I got home at 9:00 p.m. and I was so tired I put Jaxon to bed and went and sat down on the floor, and I did not move until 6:30 this morning. Keep in mind I was still dressed in my clothes and shoes! I am counting down the days until April, that's when things will settle down (a little). Any way I hope everyone is doing well, and I will get back to being a better blogger soon!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

lol...that is too funny! you need a vacation!

Bree said...

I feel your pain coach Hiedi!! I too am looking forward to April! April 19th to be exact, that will be a great day for both of us! LOL
Let's get together soon for a fun night out;)

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

I agree you do need a vacation....say North Carolina the end of May :) That sounds great to me!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dirt & Rock Crew said...

Hiedi
I came across your blog at mindy thurstons it is so cute. I just started one this week and it is really fun to see everyones cute kids. Your boys all look so much alike!!