Sunday, April 5, 2009
In Over my head!!!
As usual our family is busy busy, but when April finally got here, it came in with a vengeance. I seriously cant keep up with the high school baseball schedule. It's a good thing Landon can drive because he pretty much gets himself where he needs to be. Then we have soccer, which I have yet to make it to a game. I am always teaching so that puts Kevin on soccer duty with Mason. Keaten is also pretty much on her own with the help of me and mom number two (Natalie). She has something every night between dance, duet, clogging and gymnastics. But fortunately she is right next door to me, so that helps a ton. So I am super excited to announce that we are hosting out first Gymnastics Meet....I can't wait!! This is why at times I feel like I am in over my head. But I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will have about 94 competitors, competing levels one through five. They will all compete two passes, along with one flexibility skill, and one balance skill. All of my judges are confirmed and ready to go (None of them are from Salina). We have ordered the medals and ribbons. Contacted our statisticians, typed up the score sheets, and scheduled the building. I have two weeks until the meet, and I just keep going over my papers, making sure I don't leave anything off. All of our students are so excited and nervous. But I know they will do great! For all my gymnasts who read this keep up the good work, I know how hard you are working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You have nothing to worry about! You are so efficient and organized and you are an awesome coach!! let me know if you need anymore help! I serioulsy can't believe that it is already over...this year flew!
Man it sounds like you are busy. Your pictures are adorable. Jaxon's hair is so cute.
Love the new background :)
UPDATE ME PLEASE....That is what your blog is saying :)
questions! when is tumbling for the summer?
Kelsie
Post a Comment