Wednesday, December 3, 2008
A little nervous
Unlike his mother Jaxon loves mornings. He wakes up every day laughing and ready to make messes. He loves to go to Lorie's because he can't wait to play with ''Daden'' aka Hagen :) He loves Hagen they are a few months apart and already best friends. I dropped him off today and Hagen was waiting, Jaxon pushed away from me and started taking off his coat. Today Jaxon brought a little truck with him so he turned to Hagen and said MINE...then Hagen looked at him also with a toy in his hand and said MINE then they both took off running to play. I yelled from the door and said ''bye Jax'' when he stopped and turned around, he peeked only his head around the corner and said ''Bye Bye'' then took off after Hagen. I left feeling a little nervous knowing that tomorrow morning will be allot different. Tomorrow the little man is getting his tonsils out. I know this is a simple procedure, but for some reason I just keep worrying. I keep telling myself this has been planned for the last 6 months, I've known all along we were doing this. However I am dreading tomorrow morning. Especially today, I can't quit thinking about it. He is so little, and yes I know he's the baby and we spoil him rotten but how could you not? He is so much fun. I will try to keep myself from worrying today and hope for the best tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good luck tomorow! It is so hard to see your kids go through stuff like that....I swear it's a lot easier when it's you instead of them! I'll be waiting to hear an undate from Keater in dance:) (HI Keaton....I know you always look at your Mom's blog;)
I am nervous for both of you as well :) I will call you and see how it goes...hang in there mom!
Hope things went well! I hate stuff like that too....it makes me a nervous wreck.
So how is Jax feeling? I still remember when Chantri got hers out and they came in to get me. It is so hard to see your child trying to come out of the anesteticis (Spelled that wrong). Anyway hope is is doing good. Keep us posted.
Isn't that funny how nervous you can get over something so minor? I think I got more worked up over Brody's ear tubes than I did for his sedated MRI's or heart cath studies and stuff. Don't worry. Things will go great and he will soon start to feel like a new man. And a cute one at that!
Post a Comment