Monday, December 1, 2008

Decking the Halls

Finally some Christmas cheer...Brenna threatened me that if I did not get busy she was going to come over and deck my halls. I waited and waited and she never showed :) So I decided I better get busy. Now maybe next week I will start a Christmas list.







The kids had a blast even Landon joined in on the fun. Mason was so excited especially when we found his ornament from last year! It was a good idea to let Jaxon help, after the tree was finished he looked at it and said ''pretty lights'' Since then he has not touched it once.

2 comments:

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Oh I love it...I forgot that we had some of the same ornaments (I miss my snowmen :)) It looks darling and the kids are so dang cute. I love the pic of Mason...he is so into decorating and it really makes you appreciate kids and their excitement. Now I am still expecting pics from outside. Mason told me you got new lights for outside :)

Brenna said...

Hey Heidi..... It looks good and since my computer crashed I am just getting around to seeing it. I took my computer over to the computer doc. so hopefully in a few more days I can get back to my normal blogging routine. I am glad that you got your tree up. Does Jaxon leave it alone?