Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas day

Here are some random pics from Christmas, everyone was spoiled at our house! We started out Christmas morning at my house with my mom, Dean, Heather, Kara, Cheri, Richard, and Nikki (Cheri's boyfriend and his brother) After Santa and presents we had breakfast. Then we played some more. In the afternoon we went to Kevin's parents and had dinner and more presents! It was a great day the only thing missing was Shauna and her family....we will be making up for this next year!!!









5 comments:

Brenna said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!! I can't believe that it is already over.

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Oh I love it....look at how cute Jax is on his 4 wheeler :) Where did you get keaters' pj bottoms....I LOVE POLKA DOTS :)

I missed you guys this year...as you know ;)

Kara Squires said...

Hey sister, you have a killer layout ;) Ummmm I'm looking pretty dang scary in that pic lol I would say it looked like you had a fun Christmas, but I was there and I KNOW you had a fun one :)

Anonymous said...

Heidi.. Looks like christmas went well at your place! Little Jax is so adorbale:) Happy New Year.. we certainly had a ball last night hmmmm...lol?? love ya girl!

Deidre said...

I have been the worst blogger lately but I'm so glad everything went well with Jax-he is so dang cute! By the way, I would love to read your book-the next time we head your way, I'll give you a call. Any new year resolutions yet?