Jaxon was so good this early in the morning, as usual he was happy as could be. I felt so guilty taking him in for surgery when he was happy and having such a good day. I only got one after pic because he wanted nothing or nobody except me... It feels good to be loved even though I feel so bad for him. We just got home and he is sleeping, we have a long weekend ahead of us but everything went great!
This last one is a little blurry but he was not happy, so we had to hurry!
Oh no Heidi! What's going on? I hope little Jax is ok. Let us know! He looks does look so happy and cute regardless of the hospital - I hope all is well.
A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
1 comment:
Oh no Heidi! What's going on? I hope little Jax is ok. Let us know! He looks does look so happy and cute regardless of the hospital - I hope all is well.
Post a Comment