Bless his little heart! I bet your so relieved that it's over. By the way, I absolutly LOVED the movie!!! I am so glad you talked me into reading the book first...it made it a lot more intense knowing everything about them that it didn't shoe. It serioulsy gave me cold chills.
A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
6 comments:
oh.....he is so cute!!!! How is so happy and cute just going into surgery??? He is such an angel.
Ahh..what a sweetheart! Good luck with the surgery. Hagen is missing him already :(
Cute pictures. I hope that is is doing well. It always amazes me how fast little ones recover.
Bless his little heart! I bet your so relieved that it's over. By the way, I absolutly LOVED the movie!!! I am so glad you talked me into reading the book first...it made it a lot more intense knowing everything about them that it didn't shoe. It serioulsy gave me cold chills.
I meant show..not shoe LOL. I hate that you can't edit these things!
So so cute! I love that picture!
Post a Comment