Thursday, December 18, 2008
Back to normal
It took exactly one week and the little man was back to normal! I am so glad it's all over. I have decided that he is truly the best baby ever. I posted this picture because he is so proud of his belly button! He always yells my name ''HEIDI'' and when I turn he lifts his shirt and says ''belly bunnon'' Only a mother would find this adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is a cute picture. I am glad that he is feeling better.
Oh My, He is growing way to fast!!!
I'm so glad he is feeling better. He is so darn cute, and getting so big!!!
He is a handsome little man! Glad life is back to normal also!
SISTER, I have this picture as my wallpaper on my work coputer I LOVE IT
Post a Comment