I accidentally uncovered a great surprise. As I was paying bills on Sunday I decided to pay my credit card payment online. Well knowing I had only used it for a couple of purchases last month I knew there must be a mistake when I got online and discovered the new balance. So I proceeded to call the credit card company in a panic to report this fraud. There were charges from Delta Airlines and Expedia so I knew they were not mine. Well skipping to the punch line after researching a little I ran out the back door to tell Kevin someone had stolen our identity... at this point Kevin just stopped me with a smile and said Happy Anniversary!!!!! I about fell over dead............. in the last 16 years of forgotten anniversary's he made up for it this year.
We are booked to go to Maui Hawaii for a week in October..... I am still in shock but very excited. I feel bad I found out on accident before he could break the news but I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What? That's not like the typical male Mickelsen. Tell Kevin we are proud.
I am so excited for you...true not typical for Kevin, but very cool! I am proud of ya Kev!!!!!!!
You are going to have so much fun. I am jealous. Hope that you have a ball!
I am so jealous! Chase would never do something like that for me. :( As far as the Mary Kay thing goes, I think I will do it just so I can get the product at 50% off because I love the skin care stuff! So if you need anything, want to host a party, or know of anybody who does let me know! Thanks so much for your input!!
how exciting! I am so jealous. We were supposed to be leaving for Disneyland this weekend, but surprise...we will be staying home! we rescheduled for November, but I have been waiting all summer for a vacation and now I will just get to wait longer ;)
So, I guess if it takes 16 years to get a husband to do something like that for an anniversary, i only have a few left to go....i'll keep my fingers crossed.
Hey Heidi..Hawaii sounds awesome! That is where I'm trying to get Jess to take me...Sounds like all is well with the family etc. I love seeing your son, he is so cute! I wish I had more time to keep everyone updated the way you do. I will try harder.:) Tia
Post a Comment