That is to funny!!! He looks so proud, like he really thinks that he is doing the right thing. I bet that you all got a big kick out of this. I am so glad that you got a picture of this. He will be real proud of it someday.
HAHA. This is so funny! He is such a stinker! I will leave a book for you at Lori's if Jax is there today if not, I wiil drop it by your house. Thanks for all your nice comments!
A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
4 comments:
That is to funny!!! He looks so proud, like he really thinks that he is doing the right thing. I bet that you all got a big kick out of this. I am so glad that you got a picture of this. He will be real proud of it someday.
LOL- i always freaked when my kids touched the toilet water....I guess it is a good thing they never took a bath! how funny!!! what a great picture.
Oh my....that is the best. I can't wait to show the girls. He is so dang cute! I can't believe he made it there...I am sure it was cold ;)
So darling...I miss him!!!!!!!
HAHA. This is so funny! He is such a stinker! I will leave a book for you at Lori's if Jax is there today if not, I wiil drop it by your house. Thanks for all your nice comments!
Post a Comment