Thursday, September 4, 2008

A new day

I got over my little moody spell yesterday, and I am doing much better. I don't know what my problem was I was just having a bad day I guess!

Keaten came home from school yesterday very upset. She had heard from some kids at school that a good friend of hers was badly injured in a four wheeler accident. After making some phone calls it was confirmed the rumor was true. We called and talked with her last night and was relieved to hear she was released from Primary Children's Hospital and doing better. She has been through so much over this past week. Our thoughts and prayers are with Taylor and her family she is a great little fighter!!! After they moved we had big plans of keeping in touch and through our busy lives we did not do very well. It was nice to talk to them, later as Keaten and I were talking we discussed how much we love and miss them. With life as crazy and busy as it is, we sometimes forget what is the most important to us. We are blessed to have family and friends, and we appreciate all of you who are part of our lives!

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

ditto! tay and I talked about the same thing last night. truthfully, i somewhat intentionally pulled her away from her Salina friends. the first year here in Nephi, she was having a hard time and refused to make friends because "she already had all the friends she needed in Salina". That made things kinda rough and lonely on her. Just last year about mid-way through school she finally decided to make some friends and is doing great now. But now that we are over that hurdle, I am so excited to get back in touch with you guys! I was so excited all night that you had called to check on Tay and us. We miss you guys and are going to do a much better job at keeping in touch now. take care-
mandi

Christine said...

Hey Heidi - read all your blog - it was fun. Now that we are in Texas we'll never see you again so the pictures were great!!! I don't even want to get into having bad days - I've almost had a meltdown a couple of times. Moving is the worst - especially at a distance of 1100+ miles. Then add to that - the house is not yet completed so everything can't be put away. We've been here two months and I still have boxes laying around. Sounds like a recipe for a meltdown huh. I loved Loved LOVED the twilight series. It kept me occupied during the 18 hour rides to and from Texas. You have a great day and a great weekend