I am so jealous....I so want to be with you guys. I can't believe how big they look! You better tell Cheri and Kara they are very lucky!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THERE :)
Hey there:) We wish we could have been there this weekend. Looks like you guys had a blast. The kids are all getting so big. Hopefully we can get together at the next race:)
A little about us... we both keep busy chasing kids and working. Kevin works with his family and thier construction company. I work for a dental office and teach gymnastics. We have four children Landon age 16, Keaten (AKA) Keeter age 12, Mason age 8, and Jaxon age 2, and of coarse Lilly our pug this makes up our family. Did I mention busy?
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. How did Landon do?
I am so jealous....I so want to be with you guys. I can't believe how big they look! You better tell Cheri and Kara they are very lucky!!!!!! I WANT TO BE THERE :)
Looks like fun. That picture with boys on the dirt bike is so cute.
Hey there:)
We wish we could have been there this weekend. Looks like you guys had a blast. The kids are all getting so big. Hopefully we can get together at the next race:)
Post a Comment