Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday little man!

I can't believe Jaxon is already 2!! Where did the time go? He is so much fun at our house. He loves his sister, and brothers and especially their motorcycles!!
He had a happy birthday but he wasn't sure about all the people, he is still a little shy! We just love him to pieces!!!!






6 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX!!! Oh and I am loving his fohawk....Chase won't let me give Hagen a fohawk :(

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon!

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Oh man...I can't wait to be close to you guys again. I am glad he had a good day and tell him Aunt Shauna loves him!!!!

PS...love the hair!

Amie said...

What a cutie! Can't believe he is 2 already! Happy birthday Jax! :)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!!

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

PLEASE UPDATE ME.....I AM WAY PAST DUE!!!!!