Thursday, January 29, 2009

Suprise Party

We had the best weekend, Shauna and her family flew in from N.C. and spent four days in Utah it was so good to see them, we have missed them tons. When we got the news about Shauna coming to Utah we planned a surprise party for Kara. She turned 30 on Christmas day this year, and it was impossible to plan her a party during the holidays. So we decided to throw a late surprise party....she had no idea. We had so much fun even my mom, Dean and Heather made it. I wish I could spend every weekend with my sisters. I am so grateful to have such wonderful family my sisters are my rock! I could never make it without them, I love you guys!






3 comments:

Brandi Jensen said...

Good job Dean, Ruth,and Heather thats funny. You have the cutest family ever. Looks and sounds like you had a ball.

Miller Family said...

hello my lost friend! Looks like you have been keeping busy and having fun. That is cool you went to all that time and effort to do that for your sis. She is lucky to have you. I might start blogging again someday. This is probably the longest "pouting" stage I have ever been through....you know being mad at all the creepy blogger people but I am close to getting over it and just getting back to living my life :) take care-

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Sister...I agree with you ;) I wish I could spend every weekend with you guys as well! We had a blast!